There are five stages in the award process of Asian Human Capital Award.
Submit your best people practice that addresses human capital challenges in Asia.
1. Business organisation (>201 people)
2. Business organisation (<200 people)
3. Government organisation
4. Non-government organisation
17 April 2017
Only one application per legal entity will be accepted.
All entries will be shortlisted by assessing the following criteria:
- Addresses the business and HR context faced by the company.
- Demonstrates innovation/uniqueness.
- People practice addresses local context.
- Impacts business outcomes.
Should your organisation be shortlisted for the Award, we are likely to contact you to request additional information for further assessment.
- Virtual interviews (audits) will be scheduled so that the AHCA judging panel can gather additional information and understanding of the practice from the shortlisted organisations.
- The panel will assess the shortlisted entries, and select winners and special commendation prize recipients (if any).
- The winner(s) will be invited to join renowned thought and business leaders in sharing their winning practices at the Singapore Human Capital Summit 2017.
- They will also be presented with a specially-commissioned Asian artwork trophy during the ceremony.
- Inspiring practices will be featured on HQ Asia.
Asia's premier annual human capital and leadership conference – the Singapore Human Capital Summit. The ultimate knowledge exchange and networking platform for business leaders in Asia.